Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Hugo Chavez and the Middle East Peace Process

Its remarkable that no one has pointed out the sheer importance of the Chavez/Palestinian axis.

It seems counter-intuitive, but please keep in mind that I have been working in defense for so many years. I've seen lots of classified information that would make your head spin.

I have it on authority from a Venezuelan exiled to the United States by Chavez goons that his Bolivarian-ness has a portrait of Yasser Arafat framed next to his autographed photo of him and Fidel Castro at a burlesque show.

What can I say. I was intrigued. I was wrong about the alliance of the Falklands Islands and the PLO. But the Brits took care of the Falklands, so that was defused promptly. Better neutralize them than get it wrong and see Buenos Aires go up in an atomic holocaust, I say.

I was also slightly wrong about the collusion between the Tutsis and the Hutus to invade Israel.

but I digress!

Back to Chavez. If you read the notes of the OPEC records, there are some interesting patterns. I sent the notes from the Venezuelan delegation to David Wurmser and he was able to obtain the most amazing results. He spent a couple of months locked in a room trying to decode their messages to the Saudis. He put in so much work, and eventually the code was broken. He used the same cipher that was used for the Bible Code and got these following messages.

"Gay cossacks intel. Mobilize immediately. Dick Clark is quelled at midnight."

"Less talk. More volcanic rock."

"Hugo smharm kasper bombing telethon hebron."

"Cattle are barbed when the well goes limp."

"honey good pony hop arafat. beaver cleaver. cleaved kingdom. nitroglycerin."

"hugo chavez makes up for awefoafew length awefafaioeawa in girth. satisfy arafat."

We need to act before it is too late. Call your congressman.

1 Comments:

Blogger dorsano said...

Dick wrote ...

"I was also slightly wrong about the collusion between the Tutsis and the Hutus to invade Israel"

Yes, this was very disappointing. I almost voted Democrat.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home